Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tee Shirts

steve-wis

Here are the grand kids, Andy, Olivia, and Renee in their new tee shirts from Sandy Lake Imp. Thanks to Brenda for the great service, the kids love them!

Thanks, we do love them to death! Too bad they are so far away, only see them every few months or so. The computer and skype do get a good workout tho! Steve

Steve, Just the other day, my 6 year old daughter said she wanted an Allis Chalmers shirt. What size shirt did you get for the girls? Enjoy your grand kids!!!! - Mike

Thanks to all for the nice comments. The shirts for the girls, who are 8 and 11, were adult small size. Andy's is a 2T, and he will be 2 years old in Feb. If you look at their site you have choices of colors and logos. And no, not on the payroll, but if Brenda wants to send a check that would be ok:D:D Steve

quote:
And no, not on the payroll, but if Brenda wants to send a check that would be ok
Haha.......you have to remember poor Brenda is a parts peon and has to work very hard to bring her pennies home!

Good looking kids. I have grand kids and great grand kids,you have to enjoy them while there young because later on they grow into people. Ya still love em but there not as impressed with gramps as when there younger.:D:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts