Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
PurplePiston

Need your help (Will it fit)

PurplePiston
I need some expert help. I have a 1996 Sovereign and I am look buying a 36" tiller and a snow plow that came off of a 1995 Landlord. My question is will they fit. Thanks in-advance Jerry

johnmonkey
Welcome aboard there Jerry, my dad was from Cave Spring, Va, and we still own 5 acres up on Bent Mountain. I've been going up there since I was knee high to a grass hopper. jh

RayS
The Landlord is a late model. The tiller will fit right on the Sovereign. You will need to turn the pulley around on top of the tiller. I have been running the exact same tiller from a Landlord on my Sovereign. The 36" tillers from when they first came out up until now are the same gearbox, tines and covers. The differences is the early models had an engagement clutch on the tiller and when the cone clutch was introduced on the 3400 series they removed the engagement lever from the tiller. The blade hooks to a subframe on the landlord and on the Sovereign to the front axle. I would measure the difference between the mounts on the blade hitch and compare to the mount on the axle of the Sovereign. More than likely they are the same. If you have the mfg. numbers of the blade and hitch I can check my Atachment Interchagability Manual to see what they fit.