Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
larry8200

New Years Lineup

larry8200
Had a foot of snow in October, and nothing much since. My winter crew is really chafeing at the bit. Oh well. After having had over 4 feet on the ground at the end of last March, if the crew gets a light winter, they'll just have to deal with it!

larry8200
quote:
Originally posted by GLPointon
My gosh Larry how much lot/driveway do you have to clear...an airport? :D or do you like having back-ups?...Nice winter workers dOd
Well, My drive is set up to easily turn around a semi-trailer combo, I keep full access open to my home and all three outbuildings, and I keep my access road around my property open as long as there isn't many feet of snow. About 3/4 mile total. The 7112H wears chains and the dozer blade year round. and a ball hitch to move my road trailer around. It likes frequent vacations. Well, it TAKES frquent vacations. The 3416H with the 42" blower is my main work machine. The BIG TEN with 46" dozer, chains and stinger is for light snowfalls and to PLAY. The B-210 with 36" blower is backup The 3315V and 3415S in the background are my current "Trailer Towers" But with well worn turfs and no chains are pretty useless once the ground is snowpacked.

Sign in to follow this