Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First winter snow.

B10Dave

CC Made it to Jan. 2nd without significant snowfall. Woke up to this today. 7 to 8in. and the wind is starting to pick up. Guess I'll get some seat time later to clean driveway. Dave.

Hope I get some of that Dave!! Alice gassed and shined up---no snow. In your 2nd picture---is that round looking (green?) hut a temporary canopy over a standard trailer?

First off; Steve the green building is a portable garage full of AC stuff. After noon the sun came out and settled the snow down to about 6in. so BigTen and I cleared the driveway. Afterwards it was put back in the heated shop to melt off. Dave.

? Tried to edit title to say more pics added and my first set vanished and second set came up instead. Don't know what happened. Dave

quote:
Originally posted by Karl_Brandt
All we have is cold and no snow.:O Glad to see someone getting some tractor time.:D:D Karl
Same here in SE Wi. It'll be in the low 40s again later this week, and no snow in the forecast. Pretty soon I'll be out on the driveway pretending to blow snow.sm00sm00

quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave
? Tried to edit title to say more pics added and my first set vanished and second set came up instead. Don't know what happened. Dave
Glad you have that snow and not me!! If you post a picture that has the same name as a previously posted pic, all previously posted pics (where ever they are) with the same name will be replaced by the new one. Each picture must have it's own unique name. Don't ask me how I know this..:D Hope that makes sense.