Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
stevenb210

allis chalmers b210

stevenb210
i just paid my dues ive been watching the website seeing all the nice tractors so finally dicided to join i have the allis chalmers b-210 i used to have a simplicity 2210 and sold it and wanted another one ever since now im looking on getting 2 more tractors and tiller and mid grader blade. what would a b1 ,tiller ,and mid grader blade be worth

RickS
Putting a value on tractors and attachments is very hard to do. Earlier this year two identical grader blades and hitches (sold by the same person) went for two very different prices. The differences in price was one hundred dollars. Why should the identical items sell for two different prices only a few months apart? If you are planning on keeping the tractor what you can sell it for does not matter. Rick.......

B10Dave
:DWelcome to the site Steven. Can't help you with a value as they go for different prices in each area. Also Canadian prices would be different than almost all U.S. prices. Have fun with all the weird and wonderful characters here. LOL Dave.

Sign in to follow this