Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

are these tractors worth it

stevenb210

That tractor non running if complete $75-$200 with the tiller, but bad condition with parts missing $0-$50 tractor + $50 for tiller (maybe worth more if it has good BGB, trans, starter/gen...but to buy unknown??? I say $50 for tractor)

If the B-110 has hydrolift it might be worth $200 pretty easy, if not then you'd have to have original lights and OEM wheel weights to bring a non-runner up to that price. If its a plain tractor, non-running, $50-$100. You could have anything from something as simple as needing the carb cleaned out to something as major as a broken engine block.

Scrap iron maybe 40 bux. Part them out and you could I am sure get quite a bit more. Tiller and drive is worth a minimum $200 if all there and functional, and not junk. Beyond that, $200 is pushin' it, and if you don't want to go throught the hassle of parting them out, or if you're buying for parts and to do a restore, then you have a value of $40, the value of scrap. JMHO

quote:
Originally posted by stevenb210
im buying to restore
Maybe $250 for the pair? Hard to find nice grills and restorable seats without buying the whole tractor. Here at least I would wait for something better to restore, though those might make good work tractors My $0.12 worth

BUT, the point is you dont want to pay retail...As is its worth $50-100. now you can add to your offer if it has things you want or can sell ie; -Rear lift assy -tiller -weights/chains -PTO drive if parting out; -BGB -hydro lift -trans, engine, starter/gen.....etc these are usually worth more dead than alive (parted-out) however I believe in saving every one possible...Good luck sm01

also the one pictured will be a tough restore but will be a good donor for the other to resto if its better cond. or more complete...sm01