Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

An addition to the fleet, This one is BIG and BLUE

MDB

Well here is our new work horse on the farm.

1993 Ford 8830 Powershift Front Wheel Assist:D

190 HP on the dyno...:D

2100 actual hours:D

And a picture of my sidekick...:D

Wow...that tractor looks angry in a good way....8D 8D and that last picture is just awesome dOddOddOd

Mike, Your sidekick is growing up. He'll be driving your tractors soon.:) That is a nice Ford. That should speed up the farming and leave more time for tractor tinkering. The heat and ac will be nice, also.

Don't know why you needed a tractor that big. You have enough B-series tractors you could have hooked 19 of them together and got 190HP/lol Nice looking 93. Where did you find one with that low # of hrs on it? And boy o boy he sure is growing fast.

quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
How does it stripe?;)
That's what I was wondering -- how can you hang a belly mower under that thing that's wider than the duals... 8:D:D:D

Won't need to mow with it. Gotta widen the driveway enough to hide the tracks there won't be no grass to mow. :O:o)

Thanks for all of the nice comments. IT measures 12' wide so doubt if there will be a Snowblower or belly mower but you never know.....666&:)And that would be some wide stripes:D

Good looking tractor dOd I'd say from the smile on Levi's face, the future of farming in America is in good hands!!!

Alright, does the tractor have "electronic draft control"? The reason I ask is that the company I work for makes the electric over hydraulic valve for the control. The valve should be in the rear of the machine somewhere. It's about 4"x8" long and might even have the word HUSCO cast on it. There will be a couple of electric coils and connections on both ends of it.

quote:
Originally posted by timflury
Alright, does the tractor have "electronic draft control"? The reason I ask is that the company I work for makes the electric over hydraulic valve for the control. The valve should be in the rear of the machine somewhere. It's about 4"x8" long and might even have the word HUSCO cast on it. There will be a couple of electric coils and connections on both ends of it.
Tim, I looked and this tractor still has the old style mechanical/ hydraulic draft control.

Do you know how much the tractor weighs? That beast looks like it pull a lot of weight or drag it......Hum , maybe a little tractor pulling.

Nice rig, Mike! Who would have thought you would be out working in the field the first week in January instead of plowing or blowing snow! :D Have to pull those pics up each New Years and compare outside conditions! Did you just play a little of finish the field?