Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

RHL

osenga

Well I was able to finish up the right hand lift this weekend . I have it all painted and now everything is bolted down tight unlike it was just sitting on there last time. I can see some cool points to having this on there now and works really smooth to . Can't wait to finish this tractor up to put 2 attachments on it now I think the tiller and blade will be going on it will post some pics of what's done so far tomorrow after work . Don't look bad if my welding was better it would be sweet.

Yeah, pics!! :D I missed this post with the 'RHL' title. Somehow it was just too small for my mind to notice....

dOddOd Great job Bryan. No need to be ashamed of your welds. Did you use a lever and quadrant from another FTD or from a later tractor? Also; is this setup for RH lift, front implement, LH lift , rear implement? Dave.

Dave the quadrant is the correct one that's to be used . Got it fro One of our club members here. RH side will be used on front and mid LH side will be used on rear and mid