Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Sovereign

DanD

me likes and it looks to be a Eden kit ^ glad you moved the triad........what drive shaft coupler did it come with?

quote:
Originally posted by larry8200
Awesome machine. I take it it came with a blown triad?
No. The Triad actually ran quite well. I found it to be quiet, smooth and powerful. However, instead of waiting for the Triad to blow up (I got this tractor in October 2010) I listed the engine for sale and a guy came and bought it. I then put some money away and got the Command kit from Al. Maybe the Triad would have run forever. Who knows? But, now I have a very late Sovereign with power steering and hydraulic lift and a brand new Command with a build date of 8/16/2011 on the tag. Should be set for a LONG time now I hope. Hopefully I increased the value of my tractor, too!

Looks great! I am sure you will be pleased. I know I am with the one in my Prestige. Makes me wonder about these Triads that have lasted 13 - 15 years. May have to keep my eyes open for one.

Very nice conversion, I'm sure it'll last you a long time. Do you still have your 7016? The 7000 series frame size is still my favorite.

quote:
Originally posted by PhanDad
Very nice conversion, I'm sure it'll last you a long time. Do you still have your 7016? The 7000 series frame size is still my favorite.
I still have my 7016. I don't have a real big lawn to mow nor a huge driveway to clear of snow, but I have two tractors with 48" decks and two snowblowers and hitches! I overhauled the Briggs engine in my 7016 a few years back and it runs like new, so I should be set for garden tractors for many years!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Brettw
    • Ronald Hribar
    • SmilinSam
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts