Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

25.00 run

osenga

Well found this on craigs list . stooped to look at it he was asking 75.00 and just for a shot in the dark I asked his bottom dollar knowing no way he would not budge. And to hear him say 25.00 cash I could take it home . so no way I could pass on this at all. What a way to save 50.00 today and was even on the way home.

Well was it worth the money and little time spent LOL make a few parts and have it back to orginal and we'll be good to go on this one here

I just wish I only had that in my other ones to lol but I wanted one to do up in yellow . And on the brinley I think so but it's a little different then most I have seen I will make a video of it and post the link on here soon as I get time . Just some things are different on this one.

I believe thats a Brinly plow made to fit a Wheel Horse "slot-hitch." The outermost part was fabricated but appears it can be unbolted.

Very nice! If you feel guilty about stealing it, you can ship me that disc harrow and sleep better at nite :D

p-257-10 is the part number for the hitch bracket. I would say it's worth a shot calling Brinly and getting a quote on that part. I'm sure there are WH owners out there that would offer you some $$ to help you offset the cost of the correct hitch.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts