Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Landlord got EVICTED!

larry8200

Finnished putting the summer attachments away, and that 10 x 16 shed is about to burst at the seams Meanwhile the old Landlord got the boot and is wondering around with nowhere to go... :(

Larry, that Landlord looks nice enough to be in your living room! Just need to replace your steps with a ramp. Should be an easy project for you. LOL Rick.......

quote:
Originally posted by perry
you just need to build a long lean-to building
There ya go...along the back of your place, then back them in real nice and we can all sleep a little bit better ;) I couldn't leave that Landlord out...it would kill me, especialyl after the facelift you gave it.

The mowing decks would take up much less space if you laid the largest one down and then started stacking the other on top of it8D and the turf groomer could be hoisted to the ceiling:D. That should get you close to getting the landlord back inside;). Dan

As it turns out, the Landlord went camping with some SOvereigns. A long leantoo is probably going up, but my collection keeps growing a lot faster than my plans. And I could invite the Landlord in, but then they would ALL want to come in, and I'd be out in the shed. Oh, I like to store mower decks leaning up so any water drains out and none can collect either.

quote:
Originally posted by Albina
Hey Larry Rev up those machines. Looks like we may be getting some snow in ME, NH and VT
Thats what I hear, I had all 4 of these running today, about all they have done since the end of October.

I herd on the radio there is suppose to be 3 inches of white stuff on the ground by this weekend in my area. I better hurry up and get the cab on the 712!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• lt-scir
    • gwiseman
    • bkassulke
    • tadams
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts