Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New load picking up on 1-12-12

osenga

Tomorrow after work I am picking up a 3410 and a 7112 all in know 3410 dont move and the 7112 is dead but I know I am getting a complete 36 tiller setup and a set of AG tires sure hope when I get there there might happen to be some other stuff to go with it . Work won't get over soon enough lol posting pics soon as I can

Wonderful! I love chasing these things so much...I think it's more thrilling for me than the work that follows. To find a nice package and meet a neat seller is very enjoyable for me. So far, I haven't met a PO that didn't soak up at least an hour of BS, and now, I 'schedule' in 2 hours when I tell the wife how long I plan to be gone with the trailer :D It's always a ball digging through somebody's abandoned tractor stuff too! Kinda in a drought now, but that's probably a good thing. Gettin ready for some projects. ;)

Ya it is a good time to BS but guy I'm buying from I use to work with him he retired about 10 years ago and he is not able to use them no more and he knows I will be pressed for time tomorrow with whats all going on (kids) and ball lol but we have always stayed in touch . I just don't know what he could have sitting out in the barn I only really wanted the ags that one has on it but the deal is I buy the whole package or wasn't getting none lol and he always lime stopping aty place to look at what I have . The best part is if I wasnt home when he stopped he would leave me a short note on my garage walk in door glass and yes he wrote with a grease maker on the window. He told me it wouldnt blow away this way . I just always found it sorta funny

Sounds like a great guy! Bet you're chompin at the bit right about now at work. When I found my first HiLo on a 101, I was so excited to pick it up that I took off at lunch and burned the rest of the day as vacation. Ended up making an afternoon of it, and hit an auction that day too. Took the dog with me....perfect day!

Well got it all home now. just had to be the first cruddy day and I did this. By time I got it home it was all icey and I am still soaked but wanted to popst these pics or may not have time later . first off is a 36 inch tiller has the pulley setup and a new belt

the shaft has a small amount of play to it not bad next off is a 3410?? not sure here hood says 3410H and the seat deck says 3416H and has a good vickers rearend on it

next is to figure out what HP the motor is in it then for the 7112 over all a nice looking tractor has new starter and coil but no spark ok i'll check out the points when I have the spare time. and a set of brand new AGS

The 10 horse has sheetmetal (originally) covering the head and surrounding the spark plug, the 14-15-16hp Briggs has a pair of "humped" cooling fins on the head and isn't covered with sheetmetal like the 10. Assuming its original, which of course something there isn't. You never know if the shroud with the numbers is original either if you dont have an accurite history. The 3416H would have a decal on the front of the frame saying "Sovereign" and the 3410H "Landlord". Edit: Tne 3416H Sovereign my Dad bought new in 75 had a front frame decal said "Simplicity" Both have electric lift, a nice bonus for 3300, 3400, 7000 series but not as nice as the hydraulic lift on 7100 series. Tiller looks nice, and a 3400 series hydro is a nice score in my book no matter what the story. :)

I for got to mention that these both had the rear lifts and both are complete with electric lift also and have the pointer on the side of the tractor to which is the first to ever have

Nice Haul^ The 3400 has wide front and rear tires so I would lean towards it being the 3416, but the engine and the MFR# (tag is on the frame in front of the seat deck) will tell the real story. The 7112 looks great.

Thanks guys for the contgrats on the find and all. Chris the tag is there but cant read it no more and somes out as I say it leans towards a 3410 does have the B/S since it does have the 10hp in it. Josh ya I think I have some nice equipment . But after seeing you FEL you got me beat there buddy Greg thanks but the 7100 is on ebay since I dont need it only bought the deal for certain things and all

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts