Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SNO-BEE Rebelt

B10Dave

:) Last week we had this.

This week we have this.

During the week between I got my recently purchased SNO-BEE 7HP running and changed the oil and put on new belts. Here are some pics of the belt change.

And a pic of my all Allis snow fleet. Dave

Yep you look ready alright I think you should make a sulky for the Sno-Bee. :) Finally snowing here, going to be at least part rain though. The BIG TEN with plow is up first. This is the snowcrew back in November, just sitting there, and moved around once a week or so....

Looks good Dave. I have my eye on my neighbors Snow-Bee 6 just down the road from me. The guy likes it so much and still uses it.

:D Perry. It is a planetary unit to give 2 forward speeds or the reverse speed. Not quite sure. Have not looked in the parts manual to follow the power path through trans. It does not move though so I suspect it provides the rev. function when you move the shift lever. Dave

quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave
:D Perry. It is a planetary unit to give 2 forward speeds or the reverse speed. Not quite sure. Have not looked in the parts manual to follow the power path through trans. It does not move though so I suspect it provides the rev. function when you move the shift lever. Dave
is that the same as a FDT hi-lo pulley ?.

? Perry I think the cover is the same and probably gears and bearings would be the same. It has no provision to shift it sideways like a Hi/Lo. Unit is the same as a Simp. SNO-AWAY 7HP. Can't remember the Mfg.# to download manual. Parts manual has a good blow up of the trans. etc. I just went and got my parts manual and had a look. They call it the low speed pully so I guess that answers that question. Pinions,bearings,spacers all look like in the Hi/Lo but I didn't check part numbers. Dave

probably real similar http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=heCBEN8aqO4rE3Cvh5kbp796Dq
[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/thedaddycat/Dcp03659.jpg[/img]

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tarheel
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts