Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BIG TEN gets first storm

larry8200

Really fun to play, er plow with. Ran it out of gas and it refused to run again untill I refilled it. And I see from the pictures I forgot to put air in the soft left rear tire and almost lost the chain for it! Grrr...... :Dsm03:D

Funny thing how it won't run without gas in the tank! Coulda used a squegee with mine this afternoon! All that was left for me to do was push the slush off the drive, not much fun but not much work either!

quote:
Originally posted by Hydro-Manic
Looks like the inspector was watching you make first pass!!!:D .....
Hard to put a value on that "inspector" He really keeps the herd clean! (and leaves the proof on the sidewalk)

yup! ninja cat.Guess you will not find a nest in your fleet.Is ninja strictly outdoor barn cat.Wondering how you had your camera ready to take that shot,or are those two just friends.Giving high fives.

Chipmunk Ninja, I like that, but "Chipmunk Tormentor" would be more appropriate. Gives them plenty of chances to escape, but, they rarely do When I find he's been camping out on a particular tractor, I usually find evidence of rodent nesting too. He's priceless, if a litttle messy sometimes. So I put up with muddy paw prints on seats and hoods.

quote:
Originally posted by Hydro-Manic
yup! ninja cat.Guess you will not find a nest in your fleet.Is ninja strictly outdoor barn cat.Wondering how you had your camera ready to take that shot,or are those two just friends.Giving high fives.
I found them on the front walk "playing", and I have a small camera I carry in my pocket, and they aren't friends. It sometimes gets a little old disposing of the "choice" parts he leaves me. His food is inside but he's strictly an outdoor cat

• Who's Online (See full list)

• littlefan
    • Johnsteer
    • Snojetter
    • JAV13037
    • andrew68
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts