Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Where can I find one of these?

Buickgsman

The landlord(990314)manual doesnt really show this ring and I am wondering where I can find a part #. Does anyone have a part # for this? Its from a 243431 0123 Briggs 10HP. You cant tell from the picture but this one is rotted pretty good so I need to replace it. Thanks Bob

That's an old style split ring belt pulley. I may have one, if I can dig it out. But any later model flywheel addaptor fan will replace this and several other parts and fit fine.

Simplicity 157306 [SHROUD] NLA Part was used to help keep debris out of fan shroud it fills the gap between the shroud and the screen on the flywheel fan.

quote:
Originally posted by D-17_Dave
But any later model flywheel addaptor fan will replace this and several other parts and fit fine.
I did this upgrade on my 10hp engine and it worked out just fine. I recently tossed out the old parts.

• 4 weeks later...
Bob, I will be breaking down my Big-Ten for parts, once the weather gets a tad warmer. The 10HP in this tractor is the same as that in my 2110 LL. I'll let you know when it is available, if you still have the need. Wayne