Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Value of a Power Max Loader??

nighteye

Does anyone have an idea of what a Series 9000, original, Power Max loader might be? I have looked everywhere and am coming up with nothing. Thanks

If you don't have a Powermax or a buyer for a loader or parts, I would guess it is worth scrap iron. If you or a buyer have a Powermax and a few hundred yards of topsoil or gravel to move, I'll bet it would be worth a small fortune.8D

There is a complete tractor and loader on craigslist in Detroit.The tractor looks a little hacked but it is a powermax.I have seen a few come up on craigslist here and there. Bob

It has a nice looking 20hp Magnum in it too, if this is the machine you're referrencing
[img]http://images.craigslist.org/5L45Ne5J23Kf3L23H2c1cbb59c0d9cf4119b9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.craigslist.org/5Gb5H35X43K43Le3M3c1c22151e8278501cf2.jpg[/img]

I paid $1250 for an ARK 600 loader for a Powermax. It was in good shape and had a set of forks in addition to the bucket. I considered it a bargain, an ARK 9000 loader would be worth a few hundred more in my opionion. I am talking loader only. John U

Antique Simplicity Pow'R Max Tractor Comes with rear scrape blade and a Danco loader and original owners manual. Tractor needs starter, rusty lines on loader. $1500.00 OBO or possible trade • Location: Weaverville •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 2780207158

500/1500 depending on condition and need of the loader alone. System 9000 is the designation for that series of Simplicity. Several Simplicity's used the "System" designation. That loader looks like the 700 Ark loader.

I am looking at the one above on Craigslist . I dont really need it right now as I have worked for the same excavation firm for 30yrs and have access to lots of equipment, but may need it later. The loader is in good structural and mechanical condition. Needs a little cosmetic help but don't we all after 40+- years?:D, Thanks for the help, I have a pretty good idea what its worth to me now.