Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Parts

AC_TOY_BOY

I just came across this seller on E-Bay. He has over 400 new and used simplicity parts for sale/make offer.Some seem over priced but other old but new in bag parts were priced cheaper than from Simplicity dealers. And you can also make an offer.This is his seller name gw_usedmower_parts and is located in Saint Anne, Illinois.Happy parts hunting!

When you 'make an offer', he doesn't move much from the 'buy it now' price. The bargains don't seem plentiful to me, the shipping can be high, and he doesn't combine shipping.

There is another one in the Martinton area 7 mi south of St. Anne thinking his stuff is made of exotic metal. The two are not related according to my cousin.

Its a matter of prospective if you're around garden tractors all the time like most here prices may seem high but if you're the owner of a Simplicity garden tractor that needs a part and you're used to going down to the Deere dealership and buying parts those Simplicity parts probably seem to be priced Rock Bottom.

quote:
Originally posted by acfarmer
Its a matter of prospective if you're around garden tractors all the time like most here prices may seem high but if you're the owner of a Simplicity garden tractor that needs a part and you're used to going down to the Deere dealership and buying parts those Simplicity parts probably seem to be priced Rock Bottom.
Good point. Although I needed roller chain for the inside of a tiller case and the JD dealer was nearly three times cheaper than OEM dealer price. I ended up buying a roll at Big R and have enough to do another.

i bought a snowblower pulley from him that was "new" it was half the price of a used one..made and offer, he only came down 3 bux was all...i got the pulley and it was rusty and nicked up but had the original sitcker on it and looked like it hadnt been used...at that point it wasnt worth sendin back and that whole ordeal so i just told him to take a look at his stuff first next time..just because it hasnt been used on a tractor, doesnt mean it isnt beat to[img]/club2//attach/UCD/censored1.gif[/img]laying around in a parts bin....