Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Christmas came early this year...

Kent

Kent, If I get the hydrolift I am looking at I would be interseted in the bracket to hold the cyl. on. Thanks, Jordan.

Kent, I'm defenility game for the speed reduction Kit and the hydro lift adapter for the cyl as making one looks tough. Please e-mail me what you want for them.. Thanks...MPH

I'll bet you were like a kid in a candy store! Those belt covers are used on the Model 370 weed cutters as well..

I'm JEALOUS!!(:,, offer him the $$59 for the sickle knives does that include the bar they are riveted on?? Maybe we can sell that to LES! lol,,

Kent, I would like one of the "deck adapter chutes to fit a vacuum to the 42" left discharge deck". I have been unable to find one. Thanks, Steve

Hey Kent, great find. Any chance he might have a deck mount turbo for a 42" right hand dischage on my 6216 ????? I could also use a complete spare Variator (Tracotmatic) assembly. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Kent, if still available I am interestsed in the left hand discharge shute for a 42" mower (+how much $). thank you, John Hollyfield rsvp. P.S. thanks for the great site!!!

Kent, I thought I did well with my $50.00 B-1. Nice job finding that stuff. It must have been overwhelming. Good luck in your search for more treasures. Al

Kent, I would be interested in the sickles and the gaurds. Is he firm on the price? either way I would be interested. Howard

I just returned from 1.5 hour drive to a now-defunct Simplicity dealer who let me spend an hour plus digging through old stuff in his wet, musty cellar -- I made a few nice finds. What a blast! Some I'll keep, some I'll sell... First, the keepers that I'm tickled to find: 1) Two new 3" cast iron pulleys for the left side of the bevel gear box for using a tiller on the old B-series. NLA item... 2) New cast iron pulley for driving the hydraulic pump from the B-series drive shaft... One of mine is chipped. 3) New, still in box, unopened, "winterizer kit" for the old 3100/3200 Landlords and Sovereigns. Sorry, though, I peeked... did you know they came with a special "winterized" gas cap in addition to the heat deflector? 4) Two, new in box "Speed Reduction Kits" with the 10" (I think) drive pulley and belt. Used for tilling and blowing snow. I'll keep one for my other Big Ten and sell one... THE REMAINING ONE IS SOLD 5) New lift quadrant for the optional right lift lever, and 3 shiny, new left lift levers -- I'm going to try fabricating a right lift lever out of one of these. 6) Some miscellaneous small stuff -- belt guides, pulleys, etc. The stuff I could identify and will be selling. Let me know if you need one of these: 1) Two new, rear lift kits (rear hitch and lift rod) for the 3300/3400 series with the interlocking slip links in the solid lift bars. One still in the original box. ONE IS SOLD 2) One new, still in box, rear lift kit (rear hitch, cable, pulley, instructions) for the 7000 or 7100 series.... SOLD 3) Two new deck adapter chutes to fit a vacuum to the 42" left discharge deck -- both new, one of them still in the box.... ONE IS SOLD 4) New adapter plate that mounts on the front of the bevel gear box for attaching the hydraulic lift cylinder on B-series or equivalent Simplicities.... SOLD 5) Three brand new white left side panels for 3010s thru 3212s (B110 thru B-212s)... sorry no battery side ones.... 6) New front belt cover for the snowblowers on pre-3300 series Landlords/Sovereigns (or B-series ACs).... SOLD That's it that I can remember... but there were some more things I passed on -- too expensive/risky for me to buy and try to resell... Things I left behind: 1) Complete electric lift kit (new, in box) for 7000 series or later, I think. He wants over $200 for it -- I didn't press to pin him down on a price since I can't use it... 2) Complete box of new sickles and brads for a sickle bar -- he wants $115 or thereabouts (twice his last listed price of $58) for the box.... 3) Twelve double-knife guards for sickle bars -- he wants $5 each for them... 4) A right lift lever kit for what looked like a very early Broodmoor... I had no documentation with me and couldn't tell exactly what it was from the picture, but the lever seemed too short for Landlord... If you want the electric lift or any of the sickle bar stuff, email me, and I'll try to connect you with the guy... But, be aware that he knows what these things are worth and likely won't cut a better deal! Time for bed!

Wow -- can't believe the interest in this stuff. I've edited the message above to show what's been promised -- basically all that's left is: 1) one 3300/3400 rear lift kit, 2) one deck chute for the vac, and 3) the 3100/3200 left side panels. I may be getting more stuff from him -- I asked for a price quote on all his remaining stuff, other than the sickle bar parts and electric lift kit. He said he'd get back to me in a few days... Howard & Roger, I sent you each an email. Thanks, everyone.

Tuffy, If you can't get hold of a left mount vacuum discharge chute, J J Nemes (one of our sponsors) has one on the Used Mower Network for $65. good luck, Clayton