Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

picked up a b112 ( restore started )

s_stephen

I caught a glimpse of this tractor at the shop next to where i work the other day so yesterday I stopped in to look at it and ended up trading my wards squire for it.

does anyone know if the tool box behind the seat in pic.2 is original it has the original matching yellow under the current paint.

thanks that's the first one I've seen with the tool box. I'm going to go look at and get some more parts tomorrow for this tractor so i can start the restore when i finish up a couple of other projects.

...Good trade thats a great model. does he have the side panels?... the right side panel is on it but cracked and the other is gone. i plan to put a hydro lift on the tractor during the restore so i will have to find a half panel.

• 4 weeks later...
I picked up a vickers trans from a 3314 from dad and got it painted today.

I got the rest of the tractor tore down and started cleaning up the frame.

I hope to get the lift lever and brake pedal off tomorrow and finish cleaning the frame.

I made some progress over the last week in the b112. I got the frame primed and painted, then I bolted the frame to the rear end.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• roymilner
    • Tarheel
    • Brettw
    • SmilinSam
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts