Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New 100 & 200 B series decals

SmilinSam

Looks like he has the new kits up..dOd Hopefully I didnt forget anythingXX( [url]http://www.clickitandstickit.com/[/url] Its my understanding that the decals in these kits will eventually be sold also indivdually.

Thanks! I did some work with Nate just last week. The details can be exhausting, and I know you've been working hard on this for a long time. Great results!

quote:
Originally posted by Mack
Decal set looks great! Is the decal on the fuel compartment door of a HB 100 series supposed to show the shift pattern for a gear drive model?
Nope...I'll have to tell him to correct that. He had it correct on the pics he sent me the other day and must have got it mixed up in the process of adding to the site. If anyone else notices anything not correct please be sure to speak up so it can be corrected.

I looked at this and the other kits on his site, and it seems the problems are seated in the regular and zoom views. The HB-112 kit is correct in the reguklar view, but wrong in the zoom view( which is what I posted above). In the B-112 kit and others it is the opposite. Shows the wrong one in the regular view and the right one in the zoom. I let him know about the problem. He probably wont read the message till monday though.

If the real ones turn out like the picture, then they look pretty much exact and include some decals no one else has offered yet such as the little PTO decal. I like the price too. Might order some for my B-212.

That is really nice complete set. I've bought several decal sets and individual decals from Nate and Kory and they are really great to work with.:DdOd

• 2 weeks later...