Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BIG TEN In The Woods

larry8200

Almost feel guilty sometimes of how much I demand of this almost original BIG TEN.... NOT! Even though it stays outside and the temperature was zero this morning. Always starts right up. Really, all my old Briggs start up fine down well below zero. Good battery's. I have Exide 51R's in almost all my large frames.

quote:
Originally posted by henroan
He probably has more than one going to waste^
Actually, that one came on my B-210. When I put it on it was hard to get in and out of and cramped with my 6'6" height. So I took it right back off. I have a second similar in storage. Both are for sale. "I can't even find one landlord in my area. I'm not even sure how many I've counted in your treeline....." Not Landlords, B-10, WH LT-1100, Yeoman 637, B-110, Broadmoor 5008 and Sovereign 3012V. The Landlords are carefully hidden away. :D

quote:
Originally posted by Mike-GA
Larry, What size tires are you running on the rear? They look wider than mine. B10 looks good.
Thanks, The old B is looking pretty good, if I do much more cosmetic work I wont really want to continue having it as a front line worker. It's close now. It has 23x8.5-12 on the back, they are the same as what was on it when I got it, and the same as my Landlord 2010. They came off a 3410 Landlord, and I think they are the correct tire/rim for a BIG TEN. The front tires are Carlisle highway trailer tires 17x4.5-8 and gives it a more pronounced nose up look. I am planning to put something closer to original back on it someday.

Larry thanks for the wiring you sent me. Maybe weekend project is in order now,no snow in forcast.(no hurry)You can go head and send the cab now...THANK YOU! Very much. 8O)