Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

crazy for felling so lonely

rm

:O:O $20 worth of paint and a few hours work sure seems to add value!! NOT!!! Maybe the "Clarabell" trailer is special. Why no pics of it? Guys got rocks in his head. Dave

Sometimes I worry about the world. Someone will probably buy this. 2.5 million is a little high. At least it goes forward and reverse. april? really.... I am personally working on being less sarcastic. It seems there is a time and a place. But the only other reaction I can muster is to put a stupid grin on my face. Reminds me of someone I used to know. Nice guy; but his dark side eventually appeared. This is quite bizarre. dz :J {} I wonder "why" the yellow wagon is not included - imagine that. But I also see "how" it is a bargaining chip - lolol. :D I guess that's me getting a kick outta this. crk8 sm04

quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen
For $2500 they ought to include not only the yellow wagon, but an old pickup truck to drive it home in too.
Maybe some train track so you don't get lost?sm00

As my most esteemed pal Scooby would say....."ZOINKS" I am almost done rebuilding my first tractor, a 611 hydro, but after seeing this I may hide it and start on something else.....:D:D