Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

ac 720 value

miker2702

have a chance to purchase this tractor 1000 hrs 3 point mowing deck. will run but backfiring at the moment should be easy fix. just interested in what a fair price would be. trying to post picture. looks like i cant post picture fair to good shape.

If the deck is solid, it is worth about $350 by itself. Depending on condition, the tractor itself is probably worth $500 to $1200. Is the 3 point hitch complete and does the rear PTO work? Does the charging system work? Check the front axle pivot for excessive wear, this can be fixed, but is often an issue on these tractors. John U

The 720 is the most sought after of the Power Max Series with rear PTO,3pt which almost all have, reasonably good condition,good tires and running good they'll usually bring $2000 easily.

I would agree with Acfarmer. 2k is a reasonable price to start with. I would then tally up all the repairs and subtract for that price and don't sell yourself short some of the parts are pricey for these tractors.