Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

happy 7012h owner

scrapper

Its been snowing here in buffalo for like two days straight. Today it was 49 all of a sudden. I started plowing for real these past few days. I had such a blast. I have the manual lift, didn't bother me one bit. I plow pretty fast I can't wait for an electric motor or pump to lift my blade. The lift rod provide just the right amount of leverage for me to flip up and down with ease.

Oops I wasn't done... Any way it got warm fast so in plowing now I was grading stone also. That little tractor graded awesome then I hooked the 1 to roller to the back and compacted all the stone. I use a bobcat every year to stone grade my drive and every year its a pain. Haul the bobcat and roller get the stone trucked in. I had a small pie in the middle dropped and graded it off with ease then compacted it. She was very useful today

You should try to find a grader blade, nothing is better to maintain a long gravel drive. I also have a 7000 series that I love using, these are great machines

Hey bob all this work gettin done I haven't had time to mess with headlights I'm diving in tonight though... wish me luck.. I would love a grade blade though. I just put out a new topic on them. I hope I can get some insight on were to find one. Are they fabbed up or does simplicity make them factory?