Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

7012 grader blade (belly mount?)

scrapper

Anyone know if I can get a mid mount grader blade underneath my 7012h, 1977, manual deck and dozer blade lift, any pics?/? help?/? do you need hydro lift if this thing exists.. never looked so I'm not sure whats out there for my tractor. I wanted to come to you guys first.

Nick, I have used a grader blade on both my 7012H and 7118H. The 7012H had a manual lift and I have no problem lifting it. I found it very useful. Rick.....

Awesome I do paving for a living, never thought this tractor would help soo much luvin this old girl. Were should I look craigs list or other better more specific sights?

there is one in the club classifieds now for $225 in Iowa I just sold a modified one a couple days ago for $100 I've never seen one show up on craigs list Buffalo or Rochester They show up occasionally. Wouldn't be too hard to build one if you have access to scrap steel and some good tools. I could loan you one to copy or look at. I'd let you try it and see how it works if you promise to bring it back ;);) Dan

Pacal Co. made the blades for simplicity there were two versions one with stirrups for the foot draggers and one without stirrups for the running board tractors, the blades were reversible so you had two edges. There was a third version made by a member (Dutch?) with notches on one side like teeth or a comb. Try Ebay and Joe's outdoor power, and the classifieds here, for a grader blade.

Picked this one up last week,It says homelite on the hitch,guy said he had it on a 7014, only thing I am wondering is if the stirups would of hit RB's or maybe he never used it.

I used both versions on late 7000 and 7100 series. You have to be carefull with the blade angled with stirup style. It could bang up your ankles on the running board. I have an older grader now that is painted red on the frame. It came with some chain links on it. I removed the chain and it works fine on the 7000 and 7100 chassis. I would like to make a hitch adapter for the rear and lift it with the rear lift kit . I could pull snow away from the very near the garage door with that. Ken P.S. look for the member on here that made a wide grader and a dedicated grader tactor for it.

quote:
Originally posted by 1Litre
I used both versions on late 7000 and 7100 series. You have to be carefull with the blade angled with stirup style. It could bang up your ankles on the running board. I have an older grader now that is painted red on the frame. It came with some chain links on it. I removed the chain and it works fine on the 7000 and 7100 chassis. I would like to make a hitch adapter for the rear and lift it with the rear lift kit . I could pull snow away from the very near the garage door with that. Ken P.S. look for the member on here that made a wide grader and a dedicated grader tactor for it.
I'm a thinking he's talking about me? Link to the build is in my signature below, Couple updates here: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=116556 http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=117860 feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks every one, Micjiganmobileman that thing is amazing! I love you machine were putting a grading blade on a tractor is one thing building a grater withe functionality and innovation is home grown american intuition and pride. that is simply amazing. I appreciate all the offers for belly mount grater blades, I will have to get a little more ifo on the stirrups style ones. I've heard from what a few of the members say they hit the foot rest??? any info on different models or designs that will fit my 7012h? thanks again guys