Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ac712

Snow!!

ac712
Yea buddy!!! finally snowing here in PA wasn't suppose to start till late this evening. Haven't had the chance to plow with my 712. Really hoping for seat time!! :)

Talntedmrgreen
Lucky you! It's 48 and sunny here...I kinda like this too though. I see 40's and sun for the duration of the 10 day forecast in western MI.

PurplePiston
It's close to 60 degs. here in Boones Mill, Va. Don't expect much snow, so I just drive my tractors up and down the road looking for something to do. Have a great winter

JimDk
No snow in NW PA. 40 deg. and partly sunny. The grass is getting green. 50s yesterday and sunny all day. I'll need to mow if this continues.8D

ac712
I totally feel your pain guys, this has been the mildest winter we've ever had around here.

scrapper
Same here buffalo has seen snow three times this whole winter. Ive actually had to plow once...but you know I was out there scrapping that one inch off the drive for fun every chance I get two to be exact. the 7012 is getting lonely out there, like others I fire her up for minimal tasks just to here her runnin'

B10Dave
:( I have blown the driveway out three times this winter, but I only really needed to do it twice. Anything to get some winter seat time. Can't beleive the lack of snow after last year when we had snow on the ground from Nov. to end of Mar. Oh well; leaving for Fla. on the 26th. and looking forward to the motorcycle seat time when I get down there.dOd Dave

RayS
I love it. Six more weeks and there will be even better weather.

osenga
YA Im with you guy sorta like the warmer winter. I have the blower on and only left the shop once this year . I figure less I have to use it the less salt it gets from the road. And Ray im with you on the 6 more weeks and warm trend. In much need of some seat time just glad 2 are up and running still lol

henroan
I didn't miss it today had a chance to fix my tractor in good weather. I've blown snow twice now this winter and plowed once. I'll take more snow though since my buddy and I haven't gotten any snowmobile seat time yet. I also don't mind using my tractors in the winter. In fact I use them more then, than in the warmer months. I have a crapsman I use on the lawn. Although I think I'm going to hook up the 2012 for lawn service this year. I think I have everything I need just need to figure out how to do it. Let it snow I say.;)

rs07
My Deutz 912H hasn't moved since I put the snowthrower on it in November. I live in upstate NY, 30 miles south of Albany.

Karl_Brandt
No snow here in Fenwick,Ontario,Canada. Looks like early spring time with green grass & mud.sm00sm00 I cleaned the driveway 4 times with my Simplicity 3416H with 46 inch snowblade and Massey Ferguson 1450 with snowblade . Used my Allis Chalmers 710 to bring up more firewood to my shop. Karl

JimDk
Maybe I should take the blame. After 25 years of sitting on my Allis tractor moving snow and freezing my fanny, I bought the Landlord with cab from JimH. Well, I got to use it once. Here is my one and only "fun time":). Our snow storm Jan. 2nd. & 3rd, 2012

Here is my barn this morning. As the frost melts in the sun, you can see some green grass growing. Feb. 5th, 2012. Amazing weather.