Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
GLPointon

Un-Used Equipment......almost

GLPointon
I can't believe it. All the years I've waited to get a Snow Cab complete all the extras... and only used it twice (1.5 Hrs) all winter long!?!?!? and the Allis Chalmers only about 15 mins...

I am really craving some serious "seat time"....just a thought sm01

freelancenoob
quote:
Originally posted by larry8200
As they say: Its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Whoever "they" are. :)
I have been saying that for years now. Heard it somewhere and it just stuck. When you find out who "they" are let me know lol

timflury
My stuff is getting lonely in the garage too Greg. Even after sitting a month, my Serf still fires up on the second pull. I've only had it out to work twice this season. I'd hate to see that nice blade get all scratched up though. I just figger, the less wear and tear, the less the summer rebuild/tuneup.

GLPointon
I think I'll start the restoration of a mower deck I have....that should bring on the winter weather. (actually I like the mild weather but sure miss snowblowing after a big lake-effect blizzard) sm01

GLPointon
Thanks Jared, but trust me I'm VERY carful with that one. as you can see in any of my shop pics, the B210 sits under a nice soft cotton cover (old fitted bed sheet)99% of the time. Do you still have your AC416 thats in your gallery pics? looks like the 410 I'm restoring now in this forum...Do you have the engine for it still?
quote:
Originally posted by SimplicitySwede
You cant put the B210 to work its too nice lol

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tom45
    • PhanDad
    • rbstuartjr
    • Chris727
    • bowhunt4life
    • gwiseman
    • Bill725
  • Today's Birthdays

1. SmilinSam
      SmilinSam
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts