Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Solar Power

MPH

Warmed to 5 above today, on my way out to blow some 2-3 week old snow I saw this .

and these starting to grow

The ole sun has a lot of work to do though

B-112 at work

Took a third trip around the trail just to get some pics for you lucky snow starved guys.

Never disturbed snow

In making a path to the old barn, where I have plywood stached I found GRASS, little dead looking, but hey.

If these pics made you eat your heart out, me thinks you should seek help:D:D

Good for you Mary!! We're still heating, on track to use half the wood we normally use, but no snow.:D:D So this was our Sunday.

Well, I have the sickness, and think your pics a gorgeous! I'm not sure how this lack of seat time and winter fun will affect later seasons for me. Thanks for the show!! :p

I for one am not in need of "help":D Marty, you go right on having fun with that white stuf...and you can sure keep it all up there..all wintersm01sm01

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts