Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NOS AC Hydraulic Lift

adamf203

I stumbled upon two hydrualic lift kits for the B Series tractors. These units are NOS - still in the original box and the parts have never been taken out. The intallation manual and everything in in the original Allis Chalmers box that was shipped to the dealer. Any idea of the value? I have seen nice used units go for 200 - 300 a few years ago, and there is actually one just listed on ebay yesterday that is already at $100 with 6 days left, but since this is a complete NOS set-up, I'm not sure what this could fetch. Any thought would be appreciated. ADAM

Adam, That is my Hydraulic Lift you saw on e bay. I have sold a few there before that were in working condition for $275 to $300. Provided the rubber seals are not rotted yours should be worth more than that. I live in Hyde Park, NY not far from you and my daughter lives in Weston Ct,

Vinnie--can you still purchase the rubber seals? Or do you have to fetch them from a used pump? Will your unit currently for sale fit a 1965 B10? Thanks!

The seals are available anywhere that sells o rings. They are also availabe through Parker Hanafin. His lifts would fit your B10 as well.

I recently purchased a seal kit for the pump and it was about $ 85.00 my cost. No shipping or handling. I've success just using standard o-rings on the valve (not part of the kit) and on the piston though I would really like to find something closer to the oem on the piston rod, that one has a nylon wiper on the o-ring and would last much longer IMO if you can the right replacement. Adam as to the NOS kits it seems to be buyers market on a lot of stuff, the 4-500 range seems fair though, just need to find a buyer willing to pay your price. I have a hydro-lift tractor that I still haven't had any serious offers on yet, now I am hoping I to sell this spring!

I have the list of "O" rings that is req'd for pump, valve and ram. One of the members put the list together quite sometime ago, PM me with an E-mail address and I will send it out.