Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Impromptu Expo

larry8200

At least a weeks worth of fair weather, and I'm putting on my own show. LOL I'm not sure this is the correct forum but it is SHOWING, I have had a great return advertising on CL, mostly coming just to look, and three of the people from over the weekend were club members who drove over 300 miles roundtrip to have a look. I'm going to have at least 6 more tractors and at least 15 attachments in addition to whats pictured over the next few days. Sorry to those too far away, There are RV/camper accomodations here, and other possibility's and someone will be here all day, every day form Thursday Feb. 9th through at least Sunday, Feb. 12th and all are welcome for any reason at all. I'm far enough from the beaten path so I'm sure there will be no mob, but that could be fun too! Anyway, "here" is 58 Copeland Brook Rd. Unity, NH Barbecues, Bonfires, 100 yard rifle range and more, but unfortunately no snowmobileing. NO SNOW!!!

[img]/club2/attach/larry8200/A.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/larry8200/B.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/larry8200/C.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/larry8200/D.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/larry8200/E.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/larry8200/F.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/larry8200/G.JPG[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/larry8200/H.JPG[/img]

:D:D Careful guys!! The owner of that stuff is a big hulking scary looking dude... Oops; we're talking about Larry aren't we? Seriously, Larry is a great host, a nice guy to meet and talk to and a fair man to deal with for tractors or parts. Some day I will come back just for a visit Larry. Dave

"A one man show. I like it!" Rick, you could be the first to make it a two man show, except I already have had half a dozen visitors this week, and have been giving away free, rotted mower decks and seats every day!! And Thanks Dave, you were great guests, not everyone is these days. And although I dont feel "big hulking scary" My 6'6" stature does upset small children sometimes. When you come again, I hope you bring Min with you and more of that Forty Creek!!! :)

You know Larry if I stopped by I would have to bring the grader blade :D (just teasing). I could also bring a 42 inch plow. Rick......

quote:
Originally posted by RickS
You know Larry if I stopped by I would have to bring the grader blade :D (just teasing). I could also bring a 42 inch plow. Rick......
I have plenty of front blades, which I love. But I have never had a chance to try a center blade that everyone seems to like for dirt much better, and the time to try one out is SOON! If you come bring an empty trialer, and I'll fill it CHEAP. :D:D:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • PRMax9020
    • Ronald Hribar
    • lt-scir
    • AC710
    • WardM
    • tripleguy
    • TheFlash300
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts