Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
scrapper

The lights work!!! finally!!

scrapper
All wired up switch installed ready to go! Thank you guys all so much my 7012 now has a working back up light and front headlights. You can definitely see me coming and going now thanks again guys. I couldn't have accomplished this without your knowledge. I was so scared to mess something up you guys gave me the confidence to see it through. I had a grounding issue. that's why I had no results after several different attempts. Now I'm all cleaned up new factory switch and all.

scrapper
Sorry I don't its a free program that I downloaded to shrink pictures. Apprently because its a trial they put that advertisement on all the pictures you shrink. I hate it and I am going to download a new program, I just haven't had the time or patience.

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by scrapper
Sorry I don't its a free program that I downloaded to shrink pictures. Apprently because its a trial they put that advertisement on all the pictures you shrink. I hate it and I am going to download a new program, I just haven't had the time or patience.
Try this, its also free and leaves no watermark. It takes a little plying around but once you get the hang of it it goes quick. http://www.irfanview.com/