Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The lights work!!! finally!!

scrapper

All wired up switch installed ready to go! Thank you guys all so much my 7012 now has a working back up light and front headlights. You can definitely see me coming and going now thanks again guys. I couldn't have accomplished this without your knowledge. I was so scared to mess something up you guys gave me the confidence to see it through. I had a grounding issue. that's why I had no results after several different attempts. Now I'm all cleaned up new factory switch and all.

Sorry I don't its a free program that I downloaded to shrink pictures. Apprently because its a trial they put that advertisement on all the pictures you shrink. I hate it and I am going to download a new program, I just haven't had the time or patience.

quote:
Originally posted by scrapper
Sorry I don't its a free program that I downloaded to shrink pictures. Apprently because its a trial they put that advertisement on all the pictures you shrink. I hate it and I am going to download a new program, I just haven't had the time or patience.
Try this, its also free and leaves no watermark. It takes a little plying around but once you get the hang of it it goes quick. http://www.irfanview.com/