Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HERE SHE IS!!

Aiden8409

I am new to the Simple Tractors Family. My Dad bought this off of my Grandfather back in the 70s. I recently acquired it from my Dad and have many plans for it. Hopefully many more pictures to come!
[img][/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Aiden8409/33749_1435207965478_1391323084_31055524_4059990_n.jpg[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Simplicity85
I remember seeing this thing years ago on here need side covers?
Good eye Jace. I knew I remembered the pic with the 7000 John Deere planter in the background. It would appear his dad is a SimpleTractors user too.

The coolest stories are ones where tractors were bought new, used and passed on to the next generation,then later restored again.

Thanks everyone for the great welcome! A few of you were absolutly right about seeing this tractor before. My dad is a member "jdwilson" shown above with my son Aiden now 2 1/2.

My wife and I recently moved so pardon the mess! Notice the newer seat and light bar I scored on EBAY! Behind my tractor you will notice a solid frame that came off a 67' B12 that I will begin rebuilding on.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• AC710
    • Tarheel
    • BMinor0788
    • rich_kildow
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts