Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
grandpawrichard

Happyjackl, Where are you? We Miss You! Revised

AGCO918
glad to hear jack is ok.i like to talk to jack when he is in the chatroom.i also like to hear his oppions on everything from tractors to everything else.talk soon jack.agco918 chad e shafer

grandpawrichard
Greetings All ! I have finally heard from Jack, so I wanted to let you all know that he is OK! He's been vacationing with his "Little Sweetie" Denise. he will be away from home most of the rest of the summer! (The Lucky Dog! 80) ) He has taken up Photography and has sent me some copies of his work. He's become quite a "budding" Photographer, judging by his Absolutely Beautiful Flower Photos! (Pun intended! 80) ) His Spirits are HIGH, and his Health is also good! I just wanted to let you all know, where our Dear Friend has been, so that you won't worry about him, like I did! Thanks for your time! Dick

grandpawrichard
Guys, I'll tell Jack to check this post, the next time I hear from him. He owes us all a Lot of Apologies for worrying us!!!! :) Plus he owes us a Lot of Postings also! :) Dick

Best news I've heard all week. I have always enjoyed his feedback whatever the subject!! Thanks for finding him! WArren

very happy to hear that, GOOD SUMMER HAPPYJACK Don.P (Montréal