Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Happyjackl, Where are you? We Miss You! Revised

grandpawrichard

glad to hear jack is ok.i like to talk to jack when he is in the chatroom.i also like to hear his oppions on everything from tractors to everything else.talk soon jack.agco918 chad e shafer

Greetings All ! I have finally heard from Jack, so I wanted to let you all know that he is OK! He's been vacationing with his "Little Sweetie" Denise. he will be away from home most of the rest of the summer! (The Lucky Dog! 80) ) He has taken up Photography and has sent me some copies of his work. He's become quite a "budding" Photographer, judging by his Absolutely Beautiful Flower Photos! (Pun intended! 80) ) His Spirits are HIGH, and his Health is also good! I just wanted to let you all know, where our Dear Friend has been, so that you won't worry about him, like I did! Thanks for your time! Dick

I too am happy to learn Jack is okay. That's some vacation. I hope he's enjoying himself. He's got some nerve worrying us.

Thanks for the news Dick. Be sure to remind him next time you talk that he's going to owe us a lot of posts when he gets back - so, he might want to hurry. Thanks again, John(ri)

Guys, I'll tell Jack to check this post, the next time I hear from him. He owes us all a Lot of Apologies for worrying us!!!! :) Plus he owes us a Lot of Postings also! :) Dick

Best news I've heard all week. I have always enjoyed his feedback whatever the subject!! Thanks for finding him! WArren