Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Napa fuel shutoff part #?

Buickgsman

Napa carries a fuel shutoff almost exactly like the FDT landlord type but without the filter screen. Does anyone happen to have that part #? Thanks Bob

I assume you are referring to the type that screws in the bottom of the tank and has a screen on top to filter the gas. Rotary number 1347 Gravely number 18563 Oregon number 07-400 Tecumseh number 27803 or 29683 scag number 48056 Prime Line number 7-02351 They are all the same part just different numbers. These numbers all have the filter on top! I believe Napa carries prime line.

thanks for the part info, I will order 3 myself for the old broadmoor tanks. IIRC original was steel but these are zinc. plug in 7-02351 and this is one of 3 choices It crosses to this for $3.58 ea, but the local napa is obviously better for one cash and carry item. http://tewarehouse.com/7-02351

These are not a direct replacement!!! They don't have a long enough shoulder under the threads and you have to enlargen the hole on the tank support in order to get them to go in right. Please see this post for pictures: http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=114686&SearchTerms=napa

Good info Chris...I've had several tank supports with enlarged cutouts, but fuel valves that resembled OEM. I guess this explains why. I've seen some real butcher jobs too.