Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
TimJr

ethanol

TimJr
Just to continue the fuel discussion, but lean it more toward the ethanol issue. I came across this website - not very technical, somewhat informative, but is worth a look anyway. www.ethanol.husqvarna.com By the way, thanks to 427435 on the other fuel post - you know your fuel and engines. There are lots of good sources to learn about fuel and ignition/compression out there. Just not on most blogs and bulletin boards. Even in our other topic here, while there were a number of important true statements, there were some misunderstandings and outright wrong statements that just keep going in circles. Bottom line is to know that fuel may very well change in the near future, and we need to understand how it will affect us(our tractors and older vehicles). Not trying to fuel a fire(pun intended), just trying to get the word out there about fuel. Tim

TimJr
Sorry about the link apparently not working. I wrote it down out of another online article I read that took me right to the ethanol one. Might be able to find it right on Husqvarna's website. Tim