Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Brinly rear mount cultivator

JohnSw

I took one of those rides to the country today and brought home a Brinly cultivator that I have never seen before. I don't have a picture at this time so I will describe it. It has the typical Brinly hitch with the 3 side by side holes. The cultivator is a 5' wide piece of angle iron with many holes in it. A U-bolt style clamp goes into holes and holds a piece of round (approx. 3/4') steel that runs vertically with a cultivator/plow on bottom. You set up these cultivators at the width you want up to the 5'. Has anyone seen one of these ? It has the Brinly stickers on it. Does anyone know anything about them ? I thought it was neat and different so I bought it for $25.00, but it only had 1 cultivator.

I have one of these. It is a Brinley "Tool Bar". You can put spring tooth cultivators on it or hiller shovels or whatever. Mine mounts on a Cat "0" to sleeve hitch adapter. I only have three hiller shovels, so I don't use it. If you want info, I have the literature (I think). Email me a fax number or your address and I'll send it to you. Paul

Yes, I just found the info. It's a Brinley TT-100 Tool Bar. They made a lot of tools for it including: TT-101 Scratcher Rake Kit, TT-102 Disc Gang Kit, TT-103 Pulverizer Packer, BB-218 Scarifier Kit, BB-221 Hiller Shovel Kit, BB-230 Sweeps Package, BB-231 Hiller Shovel Package, BB-223 Adjustable Leveling Blade With End Wings, B-316 Furrow Opener-Less Standard, BB-335 Spring Tooth Kit, & BB-342 Disc Hiller Package. Paul

Paul, Thanks. I will E-Mail you. One of the stickers on mine has some numbers but the sticker is ripped right through the numbers ( of course ). Thanks, Al

Alan, Does it look something like this, except for a sleeve hitch instead of a 3 point..? http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/austria/567/S_lgattacho.jpg

Dutch, I think the pic you show is actually a TT-100 sleeve hitch tool bar on the Cat"0" adapter. I have that setup. The A-Frame adapter is a Brinley model HH-1000, and adapts a sleeve hitch implement to 3point hitch. Paul

Paul, Do you mean this "A" frame adapter..? So all TT-100's are made for a sleeve hitch, and the "A" adapter is used to connect to a 3 point..? http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/austria/567/S_lgattachw.jpg

Dutch, You are right on the money, perfect. Mine is the same minus the adapter. They look like they might work pretty good in a large garden. Obviously, I didn't search very well to find info on them. I never new they existed until yesterday and though I found something kind of hard to find ( wrong ). Thanks, Al

Yeah, Dutch, That's the HH-1000 A-Frame Adapter I have. The tool bar or other sleeve hitch implements mount diretly to it. Paul

Where can you get the adaptor?I see alot of stuff with a sleeve hitch but nothing for cat 0 3point.If anyone knows where to get the adaptor O Iwould apreciate it.

Brinly still sells them on their website, Home Depot can order them. Click on the link below[A href='Http://www.brinly.com']Http://www.brinly.com[/a]