Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
HFD6JXC

BOARDMOOR 6118

scrapper
I've wanted to bring my tractor in the house.. wasn't flying with the boss.LOL I give you credit were it's do. Not only does the tractor look great, you managed to convince the wifey to let it in the living room. You're the man:D

timflury
quote:
Originally posted by HFD6JXC
I just brought the hood in to apply the decals.... Believe me I caught[img]/club2//attach/UCD/censored1.gif[/img]for that...
She needs to be 'splained that the decals won't stick out in the cold. Hunny, if the decals don't stick, then I needs to buy another set.:D:D

HFD6JXC
I took on the project to keep me busy over the winter. Now that its done I need to move it to make room I have limited storage space. What do you guys think this is worth if I were to put this up for sale?

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Tom45
    • PhanDad
    • rbstuartjr
    • Chris727
    • bowhunt4life
    • gwiseman
    • Bill725
  • Today's Birthdays

1. SmilinSam
      SmilinSam
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts