Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

BOARDMOOR 6118

HFD6JXC

That looks sweet dOddOd Don't know why someone would throw that away...it must have looked bad before (any before pics?) Its good to Recycle 0:)

I've wanted to bring my tractor in the house.. wasn't flying with the boss.LOL I give you credit were it's do. Not only does the tractor look great, you managed to convince the wifey to let it in the living room. You're the man:D

I didnt take any before pics... It was pretty bad.....I just brought the hood in to apply the decals.... Believe me I caught[img]/club2//attach/UCD/censored1.gif[/img]for that...

Great job! With The lack of snow did a bit of refurbish on my deck. Make sure you post the final product. Thanks for sharing.

quote:
Originally posted by HFD6JXC
I just brought the hood in to apply the decals.... Believe me I caught[img]/club2//attach/UCD/censored1.gif[/img]for that...
She needs to be 'splained that the decals won't stick out in the cold. Hunny, if the decals don't stick, then I needs to buy another set.:D:D

Free is always good! Recycle is good. Great job--that thing will mow great....well worth the effort.

I took on the project to keep me busy over the winter. Now that its done I need to move it to make room I have limited storage space. What do you guys think this is worth if I were to put this up for sale?

Ahhhhh, they usually go for about $50. But because I'm a sucker for a nice feel good story, I'll double that, just this one time, and give ya $100.:D