Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Maybe Wisconsin bound

SimplicitySwede

Over the Summer i might going to live with my sister in Janesville. Since I cant take all my projects with me or my sister might have a stroke with the "junk" in her yard I might have to by a Simplicity while im up there to work on. Im gonna help my brother in law with landscaping. So anyone whose gonna have a Simplicity for sale this summer I might be interested!!! lol How many members are close to Janesville?

quote:
Originally posted by osenga
Swede wants a flat hood bad !! I know he will say so now lol. Sorry Jared I had to say it
eh u just saved me from typing lol

There's quite a few members here within an hour from Janesville. Tom Galauner is one of them. He lives on the south side of town there and deals with not only Simplicity and Allis parts, but a lot of other antique garden tactors and engines as well. You will also be within an hour of the "Private hunting grounds". Shop Craigslist in Janesville, Madison, and Milwaukee. There's a HUGE swap meet and show in Edgerton also. http://www.thresheree.org/OtherEvents/SwapMeet.html Check here.

I live about an 1/8 mile outside the city limits of Janesville. I have a Regent I'd part with. I also have a little Massey Ferguson that is in great condition. We should definitely get together sometime. I don't bite (well not too hard anyway). Oz

quote:
Originally posted by Oz
I live about an 1/8 mile outside the city limits of Janesville. I have a Regent I'd part with. I also have a little Massey Ferguson that is in great condition. We should definitely get together sometime. I don't bite (well not too hard anyway). Oz
I concur, I've met Oz, and he does not bite hard!:o) We're staying in Janesville at the end of April when we attend the Jefferson Swap Meet.

Janesville is on my way back home to Southern Michigan from Grand Forks, ND. We'll be making the trip in May and July so if you find something in between (that's quite an area) I might be able to help.

South of Janesville use to have a huge farm tractor/combine bone yard out by the interstate. Last time I was up that way it look like it was not doing much business if at all? I always thought it might be a good place to check out.

I live an hour Northeast in the village of Big Bend (53103). I have a redone Broadmoor I would part with. Only problem is there is a short somewhere in the electrics and it won't turn over well enough to start. Not that I can't fix it, I just don't have the time with all my other projects. Also would come with some spare parts and a brand new set of original blades. [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz275/jblazei/Tractors/IMG_1599.jpg[/IMG]