Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

48 inch Mower deck

Built-tough

Hey, I have a old 48 inch mower deck, it was on my sovereign. Its in good shape. i was wondering what it is worth? How much do they go for? Thanks

What model # ? They made a few versions threw the years and they have many differences. I would think the older ones may get a little more $'s .All the models can rust threw around the arbor area or crack in different stress areas. I think a real nice older one for the foot dragger units would be $200.00. Maybe more if new spindle parts are installed,the parts add up fast now days. You can list it in Classified /Attachment for sale on this site.

Really varies. A solid deck with tight spindles would run $100-$300 from a dealer around here. I just gave $50 for a useable one, missing the top covers and needing a crack welded. It came off a 7016.

Ill have to look at it tomorrow. Im not quite sure what model it is. Im not looking to sell it, i was just wanted to know more about it. I need to repaint the underside so it doesn't rust.

• 2 weeks later...