Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

finally dragged one home

ac712

If you plan on parting that tractor out. Please use the classifieds that is what it is for. If restoring or showing then show and tell is the place for it. If restoring please post some pictures.

Sorry that i posted this here, i was just excited i got to haul a tractor home. I did post it in the classifieds, but way to many parts to list individually, if its a problem I can remove the post. Love the site and dont want to make anybody mad.

No ones is mad and I was not trying to sound like an ass. Hopefully I did not come across as being one. I try to treat everyone as the way I would want to be treated. To me this is a place that I would like to enjoy and meet others without any animosity towards one another. To me this is a place to escape from the day to day BS that we all have to endure. Just saying that is the place for them to be posted in, if the intention is to sell. I know how you feel on to many parts to list individually and I have been called out on doing the same in the past in the classifieds. It is hard to list all the parts with a price. So I list some parts and state I have others. I try to leave it as prices are negotiable.

quote:
Originally posted by ac712
Ray I know what you were trying to say, I just felt bad once I realized I posted in the wrong category.
No harm! I still say get it going.....;)