Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New Club Member

hamman

Welcome, you will enjoy this club. Lots of guys with answers, lots with questions, and all very willing to help a guy out. Nice to have you with us. Steve

Always room for another Michigander Roger! :I I snuck around for a while before becoming a member, and since then it's been money well spent. Not only have the resources aided me greatly while working on projects, but the camaraderie here helps make it all worth while. Our 'support' group has arms wide open, especially for guys with blue and white machines ;) :D

As I have said in previous posts I have several types of tractors. My favorite being Homelite. Sears, Jacobsen and last but not least Simplicity. Thanks for the welcome and yes I can monkey around as well as antone else. I have to learn how to resize my pics so I can post them. Unitl then I have Three Homelite T-16H, A 1972 Sears Custom 10 XL, 1969 Sears LT, 1974 Simplicite 7014 S, 1968 Sears Custom 8 E, 1971 Jacobsen 12 Super Chief H.sm01 Thanks, Roger

Welcome. There are lots of free downloads of small apps w pix resize capability - I usually recommend "IrfanView" cos it does that, and a lot more as well.