Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Murphy is a close friend of mine.

lampoulos

Why is it that I always seem to have a need to change an attachement every time I want to do something with my tractor? When I have the blade on we have a major snowfall and I need the blower. If I have the blower on we have a measly snowfall and I need the blade. The other day the snow was melting so I put the belly blade on to scrape the sidewalks. Today we're getting 6 inches so this morning I had to put the blower on???? Not that I'm complaining because I love to tinker with it and the seat time is great, but what gives?

A sign that you need more than one tractor, perhaps? :D Seriously, two tractors -- one with a blower, one with a blade -- are often three times better than one... In the early spring, I also like to have a tiller on one and the mower deck on the other.

quote:
Originally posted by brockway
Yes, Murphy says that one can never own too many tractors.I have one for each of my attachments.
Of course then you have guys like Larry that have 3 tractors for every implement:D:o)

You guys are great. And I'm going to blame the club memebers when I get in trouble with the wife for bringing another tractor home.. hahah.