Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Think I missed a good one

B110guy

Someone had a really nice looking AC plow for my B110 on eBay last night. Started the bidding at $99, buy it now of $150 and they would ship it for $30. Done missed it, someone took the buy it now overnight. Guess I should have put a bid on it. Oh, well. I'll find one when I have the funds. B110guy

here is one. you just need the correct one point, sleeve hitch or what ever you want to call it. $150.00 would have been a good deal. http://www.searchtempest.com/results.php?location=52644&maxDist=400®ion_us=1&search_string=brinly&keytype=adv&Region=na&cityselect=zip&page=0&showeb=1&category=8&subcat=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Yeah, I've seen that one. There was a guy here who had an AC one not too far from me. Still working on getting the B110 put back together and then just need to convince my wife to let me spend the money. AaronSEIA

I'd be lying if I said I was sorry...been looking for one for a long time, and sold my Brinly to fund it. I coudn't say no, since it had the sleeve hitch and lift bar. :I
[img]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff512/talntedmrgreen/Stolen%20From%20Sites/AllisPlow.jpg[/img]

Congrats. I have the sleeve hitch part, but the lift bar and coulter were the appealing part for me. Do you expect the AC one to do a better job than your Brinly, or did you just want an AC one? B110guy

I've heard grwat reviews on the operation of the Simplicity built plows, plus, I just wanted one =] The Brinly did fine, but I like the Port Washington steel!