Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
BLT

Maybe it's time.....

gwiseman
Robins are here too, daffodils blooming, and last night a friend told me e saw a snake in his yard Saturday. Guess I'll take off the chains and hitch up the fertilizer spreader.

steve-wis
First robin in Oshkosh was Feb. 20th. He had sun tan lotion, sun glasses, and a beach towel with him, so I think we are about done with winter. :Dsm01sm03 Got a storm coming, but more and more looking like a rain thing for us, or a sloppy mix at best. I did pick up a Simplicity single stage walk behind blower the other day tho, so I have three machines ready, just in case. Steve

jmhusby
Hey, Steve, kkep your confidence in those weathermen. They are always RIGHT!!!!! In the Cities they start talking about whats going to happen a week and 1/2 before the "storm" is supposed to hit. They had us going from 12-15" to all rain and now its rain and maybe 3-4". Their batting average is as bad as those millions of dollars baseball players.8D8D8D

BLT
quote:
Originally posted by BLT
More robins here tomorrow, more rain and T'storms, that'll drive the worms up.:D
Well, little green 'things'(Tiger Lillies) are poking their stems thru the ground today. That's it parking tractor and blower for garage space.;)

Sign in to follow this