Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hi Lo

bud119195

Was off work this week so I thought I would get the hi lo's out and clean them up. Got 2 for the broadmoor and one for a yeoman

Also got one more for the 725 when I get around to painting it

I figured as long as I was at it I may as well make all new stops .All of the old ones were wore on both sides

Nice start Todd. Now I know why you asked for some shift pivots in Hartford.:D:D Make sure you remove that grease fitting from the large frame gearset. Install a short 1/4"x28 screw or bolt in there. Looks like I'll have to churn out another batch.

quote:
Originally posted by timflury
Nice start Todd. Now I know why you asked for some shift pivots in Hartford.:D:D Make sure you remove that grease fitting from the large frame gearset. Install a short 1/4"x28 screw or bolt in there. Looks like I'll have to churn out another batch.
Thanks and its not a big rush for the pivots but I will need three sets.Two sets that i got are usable yet. Im thinking of repainting the yeoman one and install it on the T8 Oh yeah I also sent you a Email for a link to some cheap Delrin

Wow Tim Flurry is very observent He noticed threee special nuts missing on the large HiLo.I just thought that was how these things were made.Thanks Tim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PGL
    • andrew68
    • maxwood
    • BLT
    • bradperc
    • AC710
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts