Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Decal Needed

RayS

This is all I have for my Sovereign 18. Would like to have this reproduced but as you can see, I pretty much have nothing to go by. I would really appreciate it if someone can send me a legible decal or post a picture that I can send to click it and stick it so that I can have my numbers put on it. Seems like any of the late model decals for the 900 series or Sovereign 18 series would work. Length and width would be great as well, but I think I have that dimension. Thanks Ray

After looking at this picture yours looks different from the one I sent you off my 17GTH-L. Sounds like 1Litre's dimensions should get you in the ballpark.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• MikeES
    • Darl Swartz
    • PhanDad
    • Tom45
    • BLT
    • Hick
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts