Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-112

osenga

I got this ole girl today.needs some work but nothing to major though, What do you Guys think,. BTW thanks Mack

Reed well for now it is going to get wired back up and see how it runs and all. But if all and all turns out to look good in do time ya it will get restored. But it will have to wait it's turn though it has a waiting list lol. Since I have 5 tore down out in the shop rite now and part from several tractors that is going to be a build of one but that one is just all in do time to and no rush on it. Mike , thanks man ya it is a keeper first one of these that enough was there to work with so now I'll have me one to but may consider in time making it a HB though

Lookin good Bryan! Now you can spread the workload a bit and give the other 7 a rest. ;)

Well I had the motor running but had a big clunk come from behide the shroud. Tonight I got time to pull the motor out and I will say never thought what I found was going to the monster. Will post pics of it tomorrow and all I will say. Nothing was broke and not sure why or how nothing did get toasted from it either. I just say it was a lucky day and Murphy was no where near me.

Well here is what I have found once i pulled it and the clunking noise is no longer and nothing got broke not sure how it didnt

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Mach1martysr
    • maxwood
    • SmilinSam
    • Bill725
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts